Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Things I Leared Today

(in no particular order)

* I have to duck when entering some bathrooms, depending on the architecture, and if i don't, it really really hurts.

* One doesn't know how awkward life can be for a big and tall guy...I was reminded of my stature again today when trying to use a bathroom that had a sink practically resting on the toilet. I used the sink as an armrest and just prayed for things to be over quickly.

* Mildly interesting side note...I'm staying on the second floor of a house that used to inhabit current NBA player Chris Quinn. I seriously doubt that it snows 3 inches in March in Miami.

* Speaking of sports...did anyone out there honestly know that the University of Central Florida was the #2 seed in the Conference USA tournament?? Are we honestly supposed to believe that Memphis is that good of a team when they steam-rolled through a weak-as-hell conference?? I'll give you $5 if you can guess the #3 seed.

* And a final sports note...nobody I know fills out brackets for the conference tournament. Wouldn't this make total sense though? It is the "bracket filling out" equivalent of spring training or training camp. Choose your favorite conference or two and fill out a blank bracket and see how you do. It totally gets you in the mood for march madness and can only enhance your overall bracket game. Go to any conference website and you'll find a conference tournament bracket.

More from this mini road trip to South Bend and other stuff later on.

No comments: